Incrementum is an independent consultancy with a difference. We know that there is a lack of practical, entrepreneurial, expert advice for small and medium sized businesses.
We have a proven track record of successfully growing businesses ourselves in a variety of sectors and have the scars to prove it!
Our motto is “Experience comes from learning from your mistakes, wisdom comes from learning from others’ experiences”
We transform the way small and medium sized companies grow their business.
Our individual commercial and finance focused skill sets complement each other and enable us to provide you with joined up analysis and advice. All too often consultants offer "strategic advice" without educating companies on the true risks involved.
We combine commercial, sales and marketing advice with accurate financial forecasting to show the likely outcomes and risks specific to your company's growth and objectives.
Conor McGauran, Founder of Incrementum, is a dynamic and entrepreneurial business leader and strategist with over 20 years of success scaling multimillion euro/dollar business in global technology, product and services markets. His focus is, and always has been, on managing existing and building new business, securing customer loyalty and forging strong relationships with internal and external partners. He leverages strategic, tactical, interpersonal and creative skills along with personal networks to drive operations and accelerate business momentum, corporate objectives, revenue growth, profitability and ROI.
Key competencies include:
- Life Sciences/food/technology
- Business & market development
- Operations & business leadership
- Strategic business partnership
- Organisation values & culture
- Client-centred solution selling
- Operational controls & reporting
- Client Relationship Management
- International expansions
- Europe/Nth America/ME markets
Jill is a Chartered Accountant with over 20 years experience. She initially trained in Audit and then Corporate Finance with KPMG. She expanded her skillset with an independent consultancy advising fast growing, owner managed businesses on strategy and growth before moving to work for one of the businesses she had advised.
In both roles she learned first hand about the realities of running a business, giving her the rare benefit of having both provided external advice to businesses but also having dealt with the practicalities of putting strategy into practice.
Key competencies include:
- Translating strategy changes into profit and cash flow forecasting
- Rolling forward initial strategic plans to visualise success and its financial benefits
- Monthly forecasting to identify pinch points, enabling advance planning to address these
- Production of "funder ready" forecasts from basic historic records
- "Stress testing" of forecasts to allow businesses to consider all alternatives